© 2016 Legacy Farm. All rights reserved.
Legacy Farm was built with the horses' comfort and riders' goals in mind. Our impeccably maintained riding rings and focus on the horses' comfort allows horses to stay relaxed and happy, and riders to reach their goals.
What our facilities offer:
- Spacious, open stalls with front and back windows, individual fans in summer
- 10 turnout grass fields/ dry paddocks allowing for daily turnout
- 7 Grooming/ wash stalls; Multiple tack rooms
- On site barn manager to oversee daily operations and ensure top care of all horses
- Viewing/ sitting areas overseeing each of our three riding areas.
- 110' x 220' secluded riding ring with lights, beautiful course, watering system, and all weather footing that is maintained daily
- 130' x 62' airy indoor riding arena with permaflex and sand footing that is maintained daily
- 400' x 400' Grand Prix riding field complete with an additional full jumping course
- Bridle path surrounding the farm allowing for nice relaxing cool downs
- Access to a creek where our riders and horses enjoy a refreshing splash on a hot day
- Hundreds of miles of nearby trails at Green Lane Park
Conveniently located by the Montgomery/ Bucks County line in South East Pennsylvania, Legacy Farm is about 40 minutes from Philadelphia, convenient to Lansdale, Blue Bell, Harleysville, Quakertown, Coopersburg, etc.
267 S. Allentown Road, Telford, PA 18969 | email: LegacyFarmLLC@comcast.net | (215) 721-2256